Phase 1 Guidelines
To maintain the health & safety of our guests and team members, we plan to adhere to the guidelines set by the Wisconsin Department of Health Services. We will be using the following precautions:
1. Seating will be limited to 25% capacity and no more than 6 people per table or bar.
2. Tables will be 6 feet apart and those seated at the bar must have two bar stools between each group.
3. To allow for proper sanitization between guests we ask that you limit your time in the restaurant to no more than two hours.
4. We ask our guests to maintain social distancing standards at all time.
5. Managers will take the temperature of any team member reporting to work before they begin their shift. If the temperature is 99° or above the team member will be sent home. Temperature will be documented on a Temperature tracking form.
6. All team members who interact with guests, must wear a mask.
7. Gloves are required at all times for all kitchen staff.
8. Single use menus will be used for both food and beverages.
9. We will use single cup servings for all condiments.
10. All refills will be in a new glass, including Mug Club. Members can use their mug for first beer, refills will be brought in a pint glass.
11. Servers will have assigned handheld devices for all orders and credit card payments. The device will be wiped down and sanitized after each guest.
12. All high touch surfaces will be cleaned every two hours.
13. Cash will be handled only at the host stand and a payment tray will be provided to limit contact between guests and hosts.
14. Alcohol-based hand sanitizer will be available for guests and staff to use.
15. All objects or surfaces that may have been touched by a previous guest, will be cleaned and sanitized before seating new guests.
16. If we are on a wait, we ask that only one guest check in their party at the host stand.