Craft Beer Week 2017
April 28th – May 7th
We’re excited to once again participate in Madison’s Craft Beer Week presented by The Isthmus! We’ve planned & prepared special events that are related to Craft Beer and will run through the entire week. Join us beginning Friday, April 28th through Sunday, May 7th to take advantage of the specials & events below!
Sausage Platter – $12.95
We’re excited to partner with Bavaria Sausage located in Fitchburg, WI to offer a German-inspired sausage platter. This platter features a grilled Knackwurst, Weisswurst with potato dumplings in a housemade German inspired mustard & sauerkraut sauce, served with a Brotchen roll (shipped directly from Germany!) The Brewmaster recommended pairing is our Hopsburger, a German style Pilsener.
Our Favorites – $10
Enjoy samples of our favorite bites paired with 4 ozs of Grumpy Troll beer. Bites include locally sourced cheese from Deppeler Cheese Factory in Monroe, meat from Bavaria Sausage and chocolate from Sjolinds. Pairings are presented for you to enjoy at your own pace with palate guides!
- – Deppeler’s Baby Swiss w/ Hey Now Brown Cow
- – Fleischkaese w/ Maiboc
- – Old Forest Salami w/ Maggie
- – Strawberry Balsamic Truffle w/ Erik the Red
Beer a Day
Remember a beer a day, keeps the doctor away! Wait…that’s not right. Nonetheless, each day we’ll feature $1 off a pint all day for the following beers:
- – Friday, April 28th – Common Thread Baltic Porter
- – Saturday, April 29th – Sunflower
- – Sunday, April 30th – Trailside Wheat
- – Monday, May 1st – Maibock
- – Tuesday, May 2nd – Spetsnaz
- – Wednesday, May 3rd – Erik the Red
- – Thursday, May 4th – Norwegian Wood
- – Friday, May 5th – Big Hopper
- – Saturday, May 6th – Hey Now Brown Cow
- – Sunday, May 7th – Captain Fred
Buy a pint of Maggie or Sunflower and get your Maggie or Sunflower t-shirt for only $10!
2017 Common Thread
To celebrate Madison Craft Beer Week, each year a Common Thread beer is made by a collaboration of Wisconsin brewers. The 2017 Common Thread brew showcases a Baltic Porter. Stop in to try this limited-time only beer!